Saturday 21 May 2016

The Winner Takes It All

For years I have heard people say: the rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer; regardless of the demographics and cultural background.

I recently watched a programme on TV about the Chinese Billionaires and that totally blew that old myth out the window!

Most the millionaires and billionaires in China are "self-made", they have worked had and success and financial stability have been their rewards.

Based on that I came to realise that we most definitely set ourselves up for failure, thinking and believing that just because we are poor we will continue to be so.

In one of my favourite books, The Secrets Of The Millionaire Mind, the author talks about how poor, middle class and rich people have a unique money threshold.

Following on what I mentioned yesterday, are you working on your inner game and developing a mindset for success?

I remember hearing an audio once where they said that the resources we have on this planet (regardless of what we are told!) are infinite. I totally believe that to be true.

Are you robbing yourself of your own future by having poor thoughts?

Till next time.

With all my love.

From my heart to yours,

Jorge

No comments:

Post a Comment