Monday 2 May 2016

Empowering Habits

Empowering Habits

Daily Routines To Create The Lives We Want

adult-18598_1920
For years I wondered what made successful people successful!

I mean, I always thought there had to be something they were doing that other people were not doing.

To be honest that was all I did for years, I just wondered and did nothing about it.

It wasn’t until I decided to take control of my life and take the less travelled road that I decided to educate myself more about success and successful people.

It turns out that successful people did do something to be and stay successful.

For time’s sake (and I mean your time, as I can write for England and Panama and the world!), I will just give you bullet points as to what some of these empowering habits are.

  1. Successful people get up early.
  2. Successful people eat healthily.
  3. Successful people exercise.
  4. Successful people meditate.
  5. Successful people are planners.
  6. Successful people are time smart.
  7. Successful people read daily.
  8. Successful people surround themselves with other successful people.
  9. Successful people make money work for them.
  10. Successful people delegate and leverage their efforts.
  11. Successful people work harder on themselves than on their jobs.
  12. Successful people have more than one income stream.
  13. Successful people visualise their goals.
  14. Successful people sleep well.
  15. Successful people give to good causes.
active-84646_1920
This is but a short compilation of some of the empowering habits that successful people have and put into practice on a daily basis to ensure they stay consistent and achieve the results they want.

It is important to address and highlight that successful people do the things others are not willing to do, i.e. short term sacrifice for long term rewards.

Successful people are visionaries, they can see and paint a picture of what it is they are working towards.

I hope you have enjoyed today’s blog post.

As always like, comment and share with others.

Will all my love.

From my heart to yours,

Jorge

No comments:

Post a Comment