Tuesday 17 May 2016

Confidence And Success

Confidence And Success

1 (6)
These are two of my favourite subjects and very close to my heart.
Confidence was something I struggled with for most of my teenage and I felt nothing could be done to make it “better”. In those days I knew nothing about success, I felt a complete and utter failure.
Success, on the other hand, is something I discovered in my 20’s, how shifting my mindset, overcoming my limiting beliefs and re-programming old patterns could play a great role on whether I achieved my goals or not.
One thing I have noticed over the years is that there is a direct relation between confidence and success, the more success you achieve the more confident in your skills and beliefs you become, and the more confidence you gain the more your success grows, you almost become unstoppable.
There have been numerous things I have done which have helped me become more confident and successful, these things are personal development, reading, surrounding myself with likeminded and positive people, being mindful of my thoughts and working harder on myself than my job/business.
Though, by far, what I have found the most useful in this journey is to have hired the services of a coach to help me set goals and clear limiting beliefs about the world and myself.
Having worked with a coach for a number of years, practised with countless practitioners and coaches in my trainings to become a coach, practitioner and trainer I have noticed how important is to keep on top things and keep track of our thoughts and inner chatter.
Working with a coach or therapist gives us the advantage of becoming aware of our thoughts and actions or lack thereof, with this in mind when we “mess up” or don’t “follow through”, rather than becoming upset and angry with ourselves we can look at the situation with objectivity and learn from it.
After years in personal development, both as a client and as coach I have realised that in order to become successful and confident we have to be willing to do what other won’t do, we have to have that deep desire to want to evolve and take the less travelled road, for this is the road that leads to our goals and successes.
Are you currently working on improving your success and confidence levels? Or,
Are you struggling and don’t know what to do?
There are countless resources available, on the net, libraries, etc., all you have to do is search and be open to give it a go.
If you want to learn more about confidence, get my book Growing Confident and read my story.
3 (4)
Are you the kind of person who wants things to happen quick?
Let’s have a chat and talk about your goals and wants, take my 30-minutes FREE consultation and let’s get you on your way to success and confidence.
I hope you have enjoyed this blog post and as always, please, like, comment and share.
With all my love.
From my heart to yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment