Friday 8 July 2016

The Napoleon Hill's Quotes That Revolutionised My Life

The Napoleon Hill's Quotes That 
Revolutionised My Life

The Napoleon Hill's Quotes That Revolutionised My Life (13)
We all have a favourite author or person we resonate with and their words tend to have an impact in our lives.
After reading Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich, I became obsessed with him and his philosophy and I got hold of whatever I could on Napoleon Hill.

These are the 12 Napoleon Hill's quotes that revolutionised my life and my world














I am glad this man came up with such wisdom because I feel he summed it up succinctly and eloquently, that his words have withstood the ages.
Comment in the comments section and let me know which one of these 12 quotes is your favourite, or if it isn't on here share with me.
Till next time,

Jorge
PS Share these quotes with your family and friends so they too are touched, moved and isnpired by Napoleon Hill's wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment