Sunday 24 July 2016

3 Signs That You Don’t Love And Accept Yourself

3 Signs That You Don’t Love And Accept Yourself

fear-299679_1920
As a confidence and success coach it isn’t uncommon for me to hear that people don’t love and accept themselves.
Though, do you know what the main signs that you don’t love and accept yourself are?
Before I tell what these signs are, I would like to share a short story with you.
I am an EFT Master Practitioner, what we do is we tap on specific meridian points where energy is blocked and by tapping we release this energy and the energy is ready to flow, allowing any energetic and emotional blockages to be released too.
However, in traditional EFT when we start a tapping round we do a setup, which normally goes like this:
“Even though, I hate working 9-5 and life is challenging, I completely love and accept myself”.
Seems simple right?
I wish I could put a number to it, though, the vast majority of people struggle with saying I completely love and accept myself!
Going back to blog post.
I decided to investigate more on why people don’t love and accept themselves and what I discovered was that people don’t love and accept themselves because of 3 things mainly shame, guilty and unworthiness.
These are the 3 signs that you don’t love and accept yourself:
1. Rejecting compliments: people who don’t love and accept themselves tend to reject, avoid and deflect compliments because they either feel guilt for receiving it or they just feel unworthy.
2. Talking about everyone but yourself: people who don’t love and accept themselves would avoid talking about themselves at any cost, they will always talk about their family, friends and pets before they talk about themselves because they either feel shame of their lives or they would feel guilty about talking about themselves or putting themselves first. And,
3. Underperformance/underachievement: people who don’t love and accept themselves will be doing “low” paid jobs or jobs that don’t require too many skills because they feel unworthy or any higher paid job, they feel shame of who they are or their skills and guilt that someone better might lose their jobs because of them.
How can people learn to love and accept themselves?
The first and most important step to take to learn to love and accept oneself is to stop judging and criticising themselves.
For those who haven’t loved and accepted themselves for a long time this might sound too simple and even unattainable.
Because of this I have created a 12-week webinar series entitled Learning Love where I share what I did to learn to love and accept myself.
I invite you to take a look and take part on this life changing webinar which will take you from not loving and accepting yourself to fully loving and accepting yourself and who you are.
I look forward to hearing from you real soon.
Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment