Wednesday 6 July 2016

Daily Affirmations For Every Occasion

​Daily Affirmations For Every Occasion

Following on yesterday's post about affirmations I wanted to share with you some of the affirmations I use on a regular basis.

Again, an affirmation should be personal and relevant to you; so, if the ones you read here don't resonate with you, it is ok, no need to worry about it, just use them as a reference and come up with your own.

You can say an affirmation about any subject, about anything, they simply are mantras we say to ourselves to positively influence our inner game and thought process.

I have taken the liberty to write some affirmations in 7 categories I find are relevant and important to many of us, these are: Career/Business, Finances, Health & Fitness, Spirituality, Relationships, Family, Friends.

Affirmations

Career/Business Affirmations

My job brings me satisfaction and joy, and it makes a huge difference in the world.

I am doing my best at what I do and the results speak for themselves.

I am happy and delighted to follow my heart's desire every day.

Finances Affirmations

My current financial circumstances are evolving and the evidence is in my bank account.

I am abundant and wealthy and money is plentiful.

The universe looks after me and my financial needs, I am blessed.

Health & Fitness Affirmations

My body is strong and I have endurance to take on any physical activity.

I am at my ideal weight, I am healthy and fit.

I love my body just the way it is, I am blessed I can see it, feel it and hear it.

Spirituality Affirmations

I am surrounded by spirit and it guides my every move.

God blesses me on daily basis, he always looks out for me.

My heart and my soul are filled with love and every person I meet is a brother or sister, I have so much love to give.

Relationship Affirmations

I am blessed to have a partner who loves me and treats me with respect.

I am attracting the perfect person to spend the rest of my days with, we are meant to be.

My relationship is strong and based in truth and loyalty.

Family Affirmations

I respect my family and they respect me back, we live harmoniously and lovingly, caring and looking out for each other.

I am blessed to have loving, healthy and empowering parents.

I have the best siblings in the universe who are loving, caring and giving.

Friends Affirmations

My friends support my every endeavour and respect my choices.

A stranger is a friend I am yet to meet, I treat them with love and respect me, and they love me and respect me back.

The human race is formed of billions of beautiful people who are caring, loving and giving, and I feel safe in their company.

I hope you have enjoyed today's post and please share it so everyone you know starts to feel the benefits of using affirmations on a daily basis.

Why not comment and share your favourite affirmation from the list above or your own.

Till next time,

Jorge

No comments:

Post a Comment