Monday 5 September 2016

Is what it is it?

Is what it is it?

What you ever asked yourself the question:
Is this it?
So, when you ask that question are you:
  1. Empowering yourserlf? Or,
  2. Resigning, accepting defeat?
The reason I raise this question is because I often hear peopl saying: It is what it is...
Really?
Is what it is it?
Don't you think you deserve more in life?
Do you not think that it may not be it?
What about asking yourself a different question, like:
How can I turn this around?
How can I improve this situation?
How can I solve this problem?
What lessons can I learn from this?
Do you see the difference? 
By asking yourself a How question you are more likely to come up with a solution and finally ditch the It is what it is!!!
I hope you have enjoyed today's read.
Remember it isnt the what it is, you can always turn it around.
Till next time,
Jorge 

No comments:

Post a Comment