Sunday 18 September 2016

Are you declaring your intentions?

Are you declaring your intentions?

Often I hear people talking about dreams and fantasising what they will do “someday” when they have more time, when they have more money, when the kids are at school or when they have better health…
Does it sound familiar?
To me, it totally does! Simply because I have been there. I have wished and dreamed and hoped, and in the end taken zero actions.

Are you declaring your intentions?

It wasn’t until I learned that in order to accomplish and achieve anything in live we must declare our intentions to the world, tell absolutely everyone we meet what our intentions for our future is.
There are two types of people in the world, those who declare their goals and dreams to the world and those who don’t.
Guess which ones are more successful?
You got it, the ones who tell the world what their intentions are.
See, this is what happens when we tell people what we will be doing in a month or six down the line, people are watching us and they remind us when they see us next… and the next time, and the next until it happens.
What happens when we tell no one of our intentions?
NOTHING!
Absolutely nothing happens if we don’t tell anything to anyone. I will give you the writing of my book Growing Confident as an example, I told every single person I met that I was writing a book in self-help/personal-development and I gave them as much detail as possible and even publishing dates, etc., etc.… and it happened just like that, the very same way I described it to everyone.
Now, can you see the power of declaring what you want with the world.
I can give you another example, I am working on a second book in the field of personal development, I have been “working” on it for months, though I haven’t told anyone about it and guess what? I haven’t made much progress because I haven’t declared… Though I am declaring my second book will be published by the end of the year.
You want something to happen, you can 100% make it happen if you declare to the world and tell every single human being you come across.
I would love to hear about you and those occasions you have declared to the world your intentions and how you got on.
Till next time,

Jorge

No comments:

Post a Comment