Tuesday 9 January 2018

How To Raise Your Energy Levels?

How To Raise Your Energy Levels?


How To Raise Your Energy Levels

Often people ask me: How on Earth do you manage to do so much? And how come you never seem to be doing much either?

I laugh a little and respond: Because I am smart!

The truth is that THAT is my secret I am smart! What do I mean by smart?

I spend my Energy efficiently AND I know how to get endless amounts of Energy!

That is a big statement I would hear some say and IT IS!

If you read yesterday’s blog post “How to get ‘stuff’ done”, there I mentioned I had to become disciplined AND the person who could achieve the big and ambitious goals I had, but there was something else I was doing that I didn’t discover till years later.

I was managing my Energy levels and state (more of this on another post). I was using Energy techniques that moved me forward and enabled me speed many tasks up.

How do you raise your Energy levels?

Have you noticed how I capitalise the word Energy, for me it is such an underused and underestimated resource.

Firstly, was is Energy?

I think an even better question to ask is what isn’t Energy? Energy is in everything AND it is EVERYTHING!

We find Energy in our foods for our nutrition, we use Energy to power our cars, for electricity, gas, etc., etc., the list can go on and on and on… We even use it in our day to day lives in phrases like, I can feel something is going to happen, or I get a negative vibe from someone…

We aren’t strangers to Energy, yet at the same time we don’t understand it much or use it to our advantage.

Adding to yesterday’s post what I was doing was I was Energising my goals, myself and how I did everything.

Who wouldn’t want a piece of that cake?

There are many ways to raise our Energy levels and I will describe what I used to do to inspire me to get to work quicker and get sh*t done, I’d focus on how achieving that goal would make me feel once I achieved it AND I’d bring that amazing feeling (Energy) to the present and let it drive me to work harder. It worked each and every time. I was up to my neck in tasks and assignments; work was very demanding too and I got it ALL done!

So, as I also mentioned yesterday at that time I started a new relationship, so I would NOT waste a second I had to spare AND I would get ALL of my tasks done as quick and fast as I could, why? I had something to look forward to, my new love wanted to see me, so I’d get to work and seeing him would be my reward.

Similar scenario, there was something motivating me and empowering me to get EVERYTHING done, this driving force this ‘thing’ is our Energy being channelled and put to good work.

Last year, in the first quarter I felt compelled and driven to write a book where I could share with people some of the techniques I have used in the past to raise my Energy AND have fun above all.

What’s the point in doing anything if you can’t have fun, right?

There was one little ‘situation’, I had been using this techniques at a subconscious level which means, I didn’t know I was using them unless someone pointed them out to me, and no one EVER did!

I got to work and I started journaling what I was doing when I was at my most efficient and proactive. I did this for a couple of weeks and I was fascinated by my findings and how simple these techniques were, things that anyone could do at anytime and anywhere!

That’s how 23 Ways To Raise Your Energy Levels came to be, from the desire to be able to tell others how they can raise their Energy too, AND so I knew what I was doing ‘unconsciously” and apply when I needed some extra Energy and when I was ‘feeling sorry’ for myself.
23 Ways To Raise Your Energy Levels
The more Energy you have, the more you can do and the more you can give; Energy goes way beyond physicality, or nutrition, or “drinking coffee/redbull”.

Energy IS real and when you know how to use it to your advantage and to enrich your life, everything changes, you transform and evolve, AND you become the person you know yourself to be.

These techniques aren’t rocket science, I have given you two that aren’t in the book (now I can say I have 25 techniques that raise my Energy levels! Hehe).

Do you want more Energy in your life, then get to work, do something about it NOW!

I produce content and I put it out there for people to benefit from it, so it is up to you now, get your copy of 23 Ways To Raise Your Energy Levels, right here: https://dragonrising.com/store/23_ways_to_raise_your_energy_levels/ and start feeling the benefits right away.

Thank you for reading and till next time.

With all my love,

Jorge

No comments:

Post a Comment