Tuesday 23 January 2018

3 Simple Truths About Life

3 Simple Truths About Life

Life really isn't as scary as some people make it out to be.

When I was growing up I'd hear from adults, both neighbours and family how hard life was, that all the good times and opportunities were gone and that we were doomed.

I heard that as a child, heard it as teenager and again as a young adult.

The truth is I have found it otherwise, it is joyful, fun and you can find and create opportunities.

It makes me glad I didn't hear these people when I was growing up because otherwise it'd be in a similar situation to theirs and I would have never seen nor done the things I have done and achieved in life.

I also discovered some truths about life which I am about to share with you.

3 Simple Truths About Life

1. Life is simple! Most of us love to overcomplicate things, life is simple and at the same time isn't easy, we must work for things, this is a fact. We work for what we want.

2. Life is a level playing field! Regardless of what we hear or believe, we ALL pretty much have the same opportunities available to us, the reality is that some work harder than others to make things happen. When we want more we must to do more!!!

3. Everyone is deserving! Some people make up the story that they aren't enough or deserving of anything; the reality is we ALL are deserving of abundance and happiness, we ALL deserve an abundant life.

These are 3 of the truths of life that have helped me to achieve my goals and create a life that I love and enjoy every second of.

Thank you for reading and till next time,

Jorge

No comments:

Post a Comment