Sunday 7 January 2018

My Week In 500 Words – Week 1

My Week In 500 Words – Week 1



I find the beginning of the year a tough time! For the last decade or so I have faced the consequences or reaped the rewards of my actions, the steps taken or not.

So far, I have been working really hard so 2018 is my best year yet! And I know it will be!!!

Clients bookings coming in all directions, students wanting to train with me, my sense of wellbeing and fitness increasing AND in the right direction, motivating and inspiring others and myself at the same time.

All these boxes and some more have been ticked so far, in the last week, in the first 7 days of the year.

I have taken the time to reflect on 2017 and all the incredible lessons I brought with me to this year, I set very clear and empowering goals that WILL transform many lives.

At midnight when we entered into 2018 I made the conscious decision that I would raise my standards AND the bar so high so that I can become the person that can achieve my ambitious goals.

I’ve had the honour to spend some precious time with my partner and creating memories that will bring us closer together and take us to new heights personally and in our relationship. I reflected on how incredibly fortunate I am to have him by my side, for being my rock and support at ALL times.

My health has become so important to me that I have almost become evangelical about the importance of being healthy or healthier and creating a movement of health to empower and heal the world. So, now my next big goal is my fitness, I want to achieve the body and fitness level I deserve and that requires some discipline.

Yesterday was such a great day as I caught up with a friend and our conversation was so healing and powerful for the both of us and I am EVER so grateful to have that calibre of people in my live, it’s a joy!

As if things weren’t great enough I committed myself to writing my first fiction novel to a room of 15 people, who are aspiring writers! They will hold me accountable for it and it is a great feeling to know there are people who barely know you and yet they care about you honouring your word!

Gosh, I am so blessed I sometimes forget how lucky I am to be where I am and doing what I am doing! Yes, I know I have worked for it but to be able to reflect on it and see it on a regular basis is such a blessing.

I can confirm and announce that my first week in 2018 has been an amazing and powerful week that I am so excited and looking to discovering what else will be coming my way in the next days, weeks and months.

To an even better year.

Forever yours,

Jorge

No comments:

Post a Comment