Friday 29 April 2016

Napoleon Hill

Napoleon Hill

Think & Grow Rich

monument-1027555_1920
Continuing with what I have mentioned before about reading I would like to use one of my favourite books as an example.

Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.

Out of this mighty book the message I got from it was:

“Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.”

This quote is in alignment with everything I do and everything I believe in.

I take this quote and look at it from two different lenses.

  1. As a spiritual person:

For those of you who are familiar with The Law of Attraction (if you haven’t, seriously, where have you been?), this reminds me of the power our thoughts have over our reality, how we are the creators of our own reality.

If we believe it is possible, guess what? I will be. Likewise, if we believe it is challenging, it will be.

It is a no brainer.

The vibrations, frequency and energy we put into our thoughts shape our reality.

So, why not choose positive and empowering ones?

We bring about what we think about.

Way before I knew about The Law of Attraction I was manifesting incredible things into my life because I aligned my thoughts with the reality I knew and felt I deserved. And I got it!

The success I have achieved, friends and the love of my life all came through this process of creating positive thoughts which then became my reality.

Try it, it works.

  1. As a coach and mind therapist.

The truth is that there are no differences between The Law of Attraction and Coaching, they do the same thing, we just use different names.

One of the most fascinating things I have noticed (truth be told, I like to call it a “phenomenon”, just kidding!) is that many people who are in the personal development world and mind therapies come to an invisible “ceiling”, whereby they realise that there is a lot that conventional science and psychology cannot explain.

Then what?

Spirituality have the answers to many of their conundrums and unanswered questions.

When you take this quote and simplify it further, you can realise that it says we are in control of our minds, therefore we can control our thoughts, therefore we create our reality, no one else, period!

I know it is easier said than done.

Though, how many times you have drawn to you good things? Equally, how many times you have attracted things that don’t serve you.

Perhaps me trying to give you two different angles to this phrase may confuse you.

The bottom line is that it doesn’t matter what happens around you, you can turn it around and make it work on your favour.

We hear the saying: if life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

But what if life gives you kiwis? What are you going to do?
kiwifruit-400143_1920
Tell me?

If all you know is to make lemonade isn’t this a bit too confusing.

When you remember the hidden, subliminal message in this quote you realise that you don’t have to make lemonade if you are being given some other ingredient.

If life gives you kiwis, make kiwinade (BTW this is my saying hands off! Lol), you don’t have to conform. If you feel that kiwinade is too much, make kiwi juice (please leave the New Zealanders alone!).

I hope this have given you some food for thought.

Till next time.
With all my love.

From my heart to yours,

Jorge

No comments:

Post a Comment