Tuesday 3 January 2017

How to have the best year yet?

How to have the best year yet?

desserts
Have you ever asked yourself:
What do I have to do to have the best year I’ve ever had?
Or,
What can I do to be better than last year?
If you are like me, I am sure you may have asked yourself this countless times.
So, how do we have the best year yet?
The answer is very simple:
Say no to your excuses.
Say no to what you’d normally say yes to.
Be the person who says no…
  • Be the person who says no to distractions,
  • Be the person who says no to tv,
  • Be the person who says no to alcohol,
  • Be the person who says no to procrastination.
When you start saying no it may seem uncomfortable at first, and as soon as you start seeing the results in your life it will start to become easier and easier.
What do you have to do to have the best year yet?
What is it you want?
We all know what we have to do to get from A to B, we just don’t do it. The secret here is to go above and beyond our excuses and say: I know I don’t want to do this and I am doing it anyway.
I know this is tedious and I am doing it anyway.
I want to spend some time doing nothing and I am going to get on with my work, my studies, work towards my goals, anyway.
In brief, what we have to do to have the best year yet is to do the complete opposite to what we have always done, do more of the things that have to be done, do what we know have to be done to get the results we want.
Achieving success and accomplishing our goals aren’t exclusive to “the chosen” ones, this is available to everyone, especially the ones who put in the hard work.
Do you want to have the best year yet?
Just work, work and work towards it and in the end you will reap the rewards.
Have a great day,

Jorge
jorge-vence-with-writing

No comments:

Post a Comment