Monday 30 January 2017

3 Tips To Help You Feel More Confident – Infographic Download

3 Tips To Help You Feel More Confident – Infographic Download

3-tips-to-help-you-feel-more-confident
I know how surreal it is to believe that one day you can stop lacking in confidence.
I have been there and if anyone EVER told me that one day I would be confident and enjoy its rewards I would have laughed and continued feeling the way used to feel.
Feeling lonely, feeling sad, feeling empty, I, too, was there. In fact, I never thought I’d stop having that empty feeling in my heart.
Wherever you are, just know there is, ALWAYS, hope and a way out.
Though, I have been there and done, I know how “challenging” it is to see other ways and even believe that that is even possible.
So, today, I want to share 3 tips that will help you to feel more confident.
Are you ready?

3 tips to help you feel more confident:

  1. Know that it will soon be over: when you know that whatever is going in your life will only be there for a short while and that great things will be coming your way.
As I said I have been there and I know what it is like to feel like you will never ever be confident. Though, when is started feeling that it would soon be over, it did and 9 months after (after committing suicide and failing!), I someone who loved me for me and 2 years after meeting him I was living in a different country, my whole transformed!!!
  1. Know that you are stronger than you think: this was a pivotal moment in me gaining confidence because I knew there was a strength in me that I had yet to tap into and that drove to want to experience it and have it, I learned valuable lessons about myself and how I was in control of my thoughts and therefore my life.
  1. Know that other people are going through the same as you: one day I had the thought, what if other people feel the same way? What if they even feel worse than me? And guess what? I started to notice what was happening around me, in other peoples’ lives. So, I made the choice to help them and empower them and that helped me a great deal, simply knowing I was helping another person.
I invite you put into practice these 3 simples tips and start feeling the benefits right away, growing in confidence isn’t “difficult”, it isn’t brain surgery; it requires belief and action.
Believe that you can be confident and take the actions required to be that confident person.
If you want to read more about confidence by all means go onto www.dragonrising.com and order a copy of my book Growing Confident, where I share my journey to become a confident man what I did.
Also, share your comments in the comments box when you start seeing the results in your life.
With all my love,
wp-1484603887788.jpg
banner-final-success-confidence-coaching
PS, if you’d like to find out about Confidence & Success Coaching feel free to download the free Infographic with all you need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment